Sunday, February 28, 2010
Awesome!
I just had to share an awesome gift that we received today. A few weeks ago on here I mentioned that I had started to pick up a few supplies that I know Cody and I will need for our trip to Uganda. Shortly after that, I had a very sweet woman ask for a list of things we will need and she offered to pick up these things for us. My first reaction was to say no and that we could just take care of it. I am not always the best at receiving help. Ask Cody he can verify that! =) Then I reminded myself that she wouldn't ask this if she didn't really mean it and that if she wanted to bless us in this way I should let her. This morning me she brought me a big bag, which will be great for toting things around in Uganda, full of supplies. She said that she had the best time buying these things for us. I was so excited I decided to take a picture of it all for you. You may be wondering why I would be so excited about wipes, bug spray, and bandages. Cody is pumped up for UNO and the coffee! First of all, anyone who has been to Africa understands the importance of such items! Secondly, I feel so loved that someone would take the time to do this for us. She values our story enough to want to be a part of it. She even sent me a note tonight asking for another list. Thank you friend!

