I need your help! We are working hard to get all of the money together that we will need to bring Mercy home. Now that we have a possible timeline of travelling in late April or May, we are in a crunch to get it all together quickly. As I mentioned a few days ago, we have two fundraisers going on now.
Our first one is with Scentsy. I just got our catalogs for this and a basket of sample scents. If you would be willing to ask your friends and co-workers to help us out please let me know and I'll get you some catalogs and you can borrow the samples if you'd like or you can ask people to check out all of the products online here.
Next up is Tupperware. The catalogs for this are in the mail and I hope to get them in a few days. But the online party is open! You (or anyone you know) can go here and order online. We get 40% of all sales from Tupperware!
We really appreciate your help in getting the word out about this. You are a blessing!

