Sunday, February 27, 2011

Guess Who??

Guess who is coming to see me in 9 days? He’s tall, red-headed, sometimes bearded, really funny, and he’s married to me. It’s Cody! I am so excited that he’s coming for two weeks, and maybe just maybe, we’ll all get to come home together.


The past month or so has really been hard on me emotionally. I think the toll of the last 6 months hit me, along with the added pressure from the courts, homesickness, and mommy guilt. Cody and I had talked a few times about him maybe coming to see me, but we just didn’t know how we could make it happen financially.

Tuesday night Cody got a call from a friend of mine. This is someone Cody’s heard a lot about, but never met. This man told Cody that he and his wife have been following along with our story on the blog and then through Facebook. They had been praying about the best way to encourage me and decided that they needed to buy Cody a plane ticket to come see me. Cody was shocked and assured him they did not have to do this, but they insisted. What a gift! I tear up each time I think about it. God knew my need and decided to send His answer through this precious couple. I am humbled and grateful.

I am so excited that Cody is coming. I miss my man! And I am so excited for him to get more bonding time with Mercy. I can’t wait to see them together again.

Cody’s mom will be coming up to stay with Emma and Avery while Cody is gone. We are so grateful that she can do this for us.

9 more days!!!!

**Tomorrow we hope to find out about an upcoming court date. Thank you for your continued prayers.

2 comments:

  1. praise God! that's awesome! so thankful for those generous hearts who had extra to give!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wonderful! What a blessing from the Lord to work through this sweet, generous couple.

    ReplyDelete